This shoe is part of a 2019/20 pre-Covid 19 production batch. The upper is made with an Italian museum calf from La Fortezza tannery that is no longer available. Due to its unique properties, this type of calfskin is characterized by its marbling and matte finish, and can be easily shined, glossed, burnished, and even darkened.
IMPORTANT: The technical team from La Fortezza recommends avoiding the use of Saphir Renovateur or any other strong leather cleaner that may discolor the original museum treatment. However, all other Saphir creams and waxes can be used without a problem.
- Goodyear-welted construction with a subtle storm welt to effectively block moisture and dirt
- High-density cork filler between insole and outer sole provides insulation and molds to your foot for superior fit and comfort
- Extra durable elastics and pull tabs (front and back) for easy fitting
- Versatile Dainite studded rubber sole offers superior elegance, durability and traction
- Full-grain calfskin lining limits sweat and odor retention
- Quilted calfskin heel cup adds luxury appeal and provides additional comfort
Size & Fit
For a perfect fit, please select a half size smaller than your regular UK/US size.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $75
Free Returns accepted within 30 days
If your purchase isn’t quite right, don’t worry, exchange or return for a full refund is free and easy.