The Saphir Medaille D'Or new Traveler's Pate de Luxe Wax Shoe Polish is a revolutionary wax with lower solvent concentrations to allow the product to bypass air travel flammability restrictions.
One of the world's traditional shoe polish formula made up with non-dangerous symbol solvent. It is formulated with 3 family waxes:
- Animal waxes such as beeswax (8.6% of total weight)
- Vegetal waxes: carnauba (extracted from brazil's palm fronds)
- Mineral waxes
These waxes contain technical properties for shoes such as nourishing, protecting, softening and shining.
RANGE OF APPLICATION: This product is suitable for smooth leather shoes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Removing any dust or dirt from the shoe.
2. Applying moderately the shoe polish with the help of a cotton cloth or a bristle brush.
3. Making penetrate the wax polish in order to deeply nourish and obtain a maximal protection.
4. Leaving to dry.
5. Polishing with a bristle brush or with a wool cloth.
Check our Saphir Shoe Care Guide for more!
We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $75
Free Returns accepted within 30 days
If your purchase isn’t quite right, don’t worry, exchange or return for a full refund is free and easy.