Designed with classic adventure in mind, this sturdy canvas backpack is perfect for weekend getaways, explorations through the city, or simply for day-to-day life.
With the motto “Our best machines are still our hands,” this fourth-generation family brand, Seil Marschall, has been making fine handmade sporting gear in Germany since 1896. Their classic outdoor bag is made of French heavyweight cotton canvas featuring bridle leather straps & connections, copper rivet reinforcements, and brass hardware. This heavy-duty backpack contains a no-nonsense design that every guy can appreciate.
- Handmade in Germany since 1896
- Dimensions: 19.5 in x 15.5 in
- Made of waxed cotton canvas / Adjustable leather straps
- Straps made of heavy cotton tape (40mm wide)
- Fully lined in premium waxed cotton
- Interior pocket with zipper - size: 8.5 x 8.5 in
- All seams are edged with cotton tape
- Saddle leather patch on back
- Copper rivets for reinforcement
- Brass buckles and Loxx button